Policy regarding refund of course fee:
- 01- The course fee has two components: Registration cost and Tuition Fee.
- 02- The Registration cost is non refundable under any circumstances, other than if the member institute opted by the candidate fails to commence the program within the date promised to the candidate. The primary objective of this stipulation is to discourage frivolous applications.
- 03- The refund of Tuition Fee paid will be considered subject to the following criteria:
- i.If a candidate withdraws from the course prior to its commencement, 50 percent of the tuition fee will be refunded.
- ii.If the candidate withdraws from the course within one week after the commencement of the course, 40 percent of the tuition fee will be refunded.
- iii.If a candidate withdraws from the course any time after one week from the date of commencement of the course, no refund of tuition fee will be made.
- 04- Transaction fees charged would not be refunded/ reversed for any refund or reversal and chargeback of any transaction
- 05- Transaction fees charged would be borne by cardholder for any payment