1. Once your application payment is recieved by CPMS India, you will recieve an email which contains a Temporary Registration Number (TRN).
2. Kindly keep this number till you recieve the Admission Offer letter by email.
3. The temporary registration number ending with the letters 'TRN' is essential to process your admission and further acceptance of registration fee.
4. The application form cost of INR 250 is non refundable, unless the institute you selected for fails to admit you or run the classes as per CPMS India terms and conditions.
5. Every payment that follows the application fee shall be paid by the student at the member institute he/she has enrolled in.
6. Upon successful payment of the registration fee, the students shall receive their Unique Student Identification Number (USID) which also will be their Login Username at www.cpmsindia.com