The aspirants need to follow the following step-by-step procedure to get admission. If you need assistance in applying, send an SMS to 8867676788 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 1 – Apply
- Make sure you provide accurate details.
- Make sure that the mobile number and email address mentioned in the application form is correct and accessible.
- Once you have successfully applied, a Temporary Registration Number (TRN), Auto-generated Password, and CPMS® Course Catalogue shall be sent to your email. Kindly check the spam folder of your email if you do not find the mail in your inbox within 15 minutes of applying.
- Click on the “LOGIN” button provided in www.cpmsindia.com
- Click on the box mentioned “Student” and then “SIGN IN” using the Temporary Registration Number (TRN) and Password.
- Attend the online test known as ASAT (Admissions and Scholarship Assessment Test).
- Contact and/or walk-in to any of the Member Institute listed at www.cpmsindia.com.
- The aspirant is compulsorily required to attend a 1-hour counseling session at the member institute of NGJ opted by the aspirant to understand in depth about the training program.
- The aspirants are often required to attend an offline essay-writing test at the institute opted by them. If the Member Institute is willing to enroll you, a “Provisional Admission Letter and Expenditure Certificate,” needs to be provided to you failing which send an SMS to 88676767688.
- The aspirant is required to submit a duly signed copy of the latest CPMS® Course Catalogue at the Member Institute of NGJ within 15 days of accepting the “Provisional Admission Letter and Expenditure Certificate.”
Note: Aspirants are required to apply again, in the event of failing to submit the duly signed copy of this Course Catalogue, within 15 days of receiving the “Provisional Admission Letter and Expenditure Certificate” from the member institute.
Step 2 - Registration
NOTE: The steps mentioned below may slightly differ for students opting for education loans as per the terms and conditions of the loan provider.
- After completion of all the procedures mentioned as Step 1, you are permitted to enroll for the program by paying the registration cost and the Member Institute is required to provide you a tax invoice. If you do not receive the Tax Invoice, within one hour inform NGJ by sending an SMS to 8867676788.
- Upon successful payment of registration cost, you shall receive a username (USID – Unique Student Identity) and password in your registered email. Kindly check the spam folder of your email if you do not find the mail in your inbox within 24 hours of receiving the Tax Invoice. If you do not find the mail within this period, you have to inform the institute by email mentioning your TRN. If the institute fails to respond and/or rectify the issue within 48 hours, send an email to email@example.com mentioning your TRN.
- Once you have received the USID and Password, click on the LOGIN button provided in www.cpmsindia.com and SIGN IN by clicking on the box mentioned “Student”.
- A dialogue box shall appear asking you to confirm if you did submit a duly signed copy of the latest Course Catalogue, before paying the registration cost. If you did not submit the same before paying the registration cost towards CPMS®, click on the button that says DENY.
- If you did submit a copy of the latest Course Catalogue duly signed before paying the registration cost towards CPMS®, click on the button that says ACCEPT. Now you shall receive an OTP (One Time Password) in your registered mobile number. Only when the aspirant confirms with NGJ about submitting the duly signed copy of this Course Catalogue before paying the registration cost, by submitting the OTP, the admission process gets completed successfully.